Sunday, June 29, 2008

*FLOWERS*


I thought you all might like to see just what has been keeping me so darn busy..... Flowers!
Flowers!
Flowers!
And more flowers! My flower/gardening fetish just came out of no where a few years ago. If you know me personally, I am sure you would never have expected this from me. My mom says she thinks I come by it naturally. Apparently there were some great gardeners in the old family tree. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know any of my grandmother's, so I didn't pick it up from them. Mom always had tulips, but she never did much gardening. I personally think I have some subconscious telling me to do things people would not expect. I always seem to be full of surprises.
I have been trying to clean up around the house and make it look better. Even though it still needs paint, I must be doing something right. There seems to be a lot of lookie lou's lately. It could be my mad gardening skills (cough) or my sexy legs (choke). May be its disbelief that someone would stick money into the old house. My best guess would be that they are checking out this cute little guy.

He is a pretty good helper. I would hate to loose him to one of the psycho old lady stalkers. I might have to put up an electric fence to keep him safe and keep them out!

Have a great week ya'll!

3 comments:

Tess said...

Looks good!! I planted flowers for the first time this year! I am actually keeping them alive!! I can't believe it!

Yes, a pretty cute little helper indeed!!! I think you should take extra safety measures to keep him safe!! Electric fence??? Hummm.. Maybe? LOL

First Time Mommy said...

Your flowers look WONDERFUL :)! I'm so jealous because mine look somewhat "weedy". Better get that fence to keep those old ladies away from that cute little guy :)!! They might want to come pinch his cheeks or something!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Tracy said...

GREAT FLOWERS!!

Gotta love the looky lou's. They are up here all the time. Probably NOT looking at MY flowers though. (I can't seem to keep them alive around these parts).

Cute picture...it looks like the hose is getting the best of him.