Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kitchen progress

Thought I would throw out a quick update on the kitchen progress. We actually worked on it a couple of days this last week and accomplished a lot. All of the cabinets are now in. Most of the handles are on. Some of the back splash has been installed. And we started working on the floor. I'll probably jinx myself by stating the following. We should be able to finish installing the floor tomorrow. Al said he was going to get my sink in this week. I plan to have the rest of the pulls put on this week.


If these goals are accomplished, all that will remain is the trim & finishing touches. And then organizing my kitchen. And getting rid of the boxes!!!! Yeah!!!


Here are a couple pics of the progress.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love your new kitchen cabinets and back splash. It looks great!!

Tracy said...

Lookin' good!!

Jamie said...

Looks nice!! :)

Tess said...

Whoa!! Looks great!!! You guys have done so much work! I like it alot!!