Thursday, November 8, 2007

Antiquities

My son. He is as hard headed as his mother, if not worse. He is not going to do anything you want him to do. He decides. Needless to say, he did not do so well on the day of the photo shoot. The photographer only managed to snap about 5 pictures. This was a good thing, though. Everyones pictures have turned out so nice. If he would have cooperated, I would have gone broke buying all of the pics. Instead, there were only two pics that were good, so my mother-in-law and I split the cost and got two of the poses. And here they are.....drum roll please........Perhaps the next Beethoven?

8 comments:

Jamie said...

The one with the sad face is TOO FRICKEN CUTE!!! I love it!!

Put Colter and Micah together and we could have a symphony!!

Tess said...

OMG!!! I love them both!! The sad face one just tore me up, I just want to hug the little man. It is priceless!! The piano one is perfect!!! I think they turned out great!

Did we create little band geeks or what?? LOL.. Nothing wrong with that, I was a band geek! Haa Haa.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! The sad face is too cute. But it looks like he's hard at work on that piano! Love it!!!

Tamara B. said...

I love these pic's. Can't wait to get my girls' done this weekend. I really like the sad face. I know at the time you think the pic is ruined, but later when you look back you realize it's perfect and shows you their personality. I remember the pic of Amanda one year with the Easter Bunny. She was screaming her head off. I love that pic now. It makes us both laugh.

First Time Mommy said...

LOVE THEM! He is such a cute little guy! I think the sad face works good for that first picture...VERY CUTE!! And the piano one...Priceless :)!

Have a wonderful day Miah!

Erin

Tracy said...

Those are really good...LOVE the one of him playing the piano. That lady couldn't get Caymen to actually "PLAY" it. Thanks for sharing!!!

Traci said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! He is such a cutie!!1

Lori said...

Love the pictures of him.
His turned out good too.

Derek wasn't too thrilled about getting his picture taken either.
He didn't want to wear the bibs.
But he has never liked to wear bibs since he was young.
We did get some great pictures too.