Thursday, November 15, 2007

Little hunter



My weekends are now Mon-Wed. So on monday, I decided to go along with Al to see his dog hunt. It just so happened that my brother and nephew were also going out, so we teamed up with them. I took my camera, in hopes of getting some great shots of the dog. Instead I got some shots of this little hunter.
He is pretty darn good. He got quite a few birds, not pheasants, birds. He only had a licence to shoot birds. The licence for shooting birds is much different. It is actually on a shirt. I am glad that I had this little guy along to protect me from all the wild animals, and the dirt mounds that have eyes.

This sport can take a lot out of you. Its best if you have a caddie. One that will carry your gun & piggy back you back to your vehicle when you get tired. One that can handle all of your demands. Preferably, if you get yourself a caddie, please don't request aunt Miah. She is on vacation for the rest of the season.
Happy Thursday ya'll!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Those are some AWESOME pictures!!

Glad you got to go along and "help"

First Time Mommy said...

Great pictures! He does look like quite the little hunter! Glad he was there to protect everyone from those darn birds :)!

Have a wonderful day Miah!

Jamie said...

How fun!! Looks like he is going to be quite the hunter. Good memories for him and you guys!

Lori said...

Looks like he is having a great time.
Quite the little hunter.