Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Do

I have much to say today, but it is just to much for one post, so I will spread it out over the next few days. I have been so busy with all the holiday hustle & bustle as I know we all are.

I have had very good intentions of getting in to see the new hair stylist in town. I finally made it in to see her on Monday. She gave me a glamorous new cut and I love it. It is exactly how I have been trying to get my haircut for the past couple of years. I had Al take some pics of it, but for some reason, they didn't look that great. I am going to have to try again so you can all see it.

Due to the fact that I have been living in a cave for the past couple of years, I am a little rusty on my styling skills. I also threw out some much needed styling tools when we moved, so now I have to replace them. Isn't that how it always goes?

Anyhow, thank you Kerrie for a fantastic hair cut! I will be sure to pester people into trying your services. :O)

6 comments:

Lori said...

Can't wait to see your new do.
I was in to see Miss Kerrie also.. the day after you....on Tuesday.

Jamie said...

PICTURES....PICTURES.....PICTURES!!HAHA!! I can't wait to see it!

Sounds like she is a good little hairstylist!! :)

Tess said...

Can't wait to see it! Must have pictures soon...

Sounds like everyone has the new hairstyle bug! Must be something in the air!

First Time Mommy said...

Excited to see your new do! I am rusty on my styling skills too. I know I need to go buy some things to make my hair look like my stylist makes it look but I haven't gotten around to it yet..he he :)!

Have a great day Miah!

Tracy said...

One of my daycare moms just walked in and she CHOPPED her hair off. Is this the IN thing to do??!? Kerrie showed me the picture of what you were trying for. I CANNOT wait to see pictures...please hurry and take some more so you can share.

Or I might bug you everyday until you do! HA!!!

Kerrie said...

I'm glad you like it!

Oh yes, please send people my way. If they tell me they've come due to your pestering, you both get 25% off!