Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Al funny

Have you every had to blow dry your hubby's buns? I bet some of you would love to be a mouse in the corner at our house. Today we had to go to the bank to set up closing dates, etc. Al had been out mowing the lawn on the rider, and when he got off, his bum was all wet. It looked like he peed his pants. (mmm, may be he did?! jk.) He was not about to go to the bank like that, so he made me blow dry his pants....while they were still on. Lets just say, it was a sight to behold!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, where are the pictures of this. I would pay to see this!!

First Time Mommy said...

Yeah we want pictures :)!! That story cracked me up!! Wet lawn mower seats must be common because Jeff had this problem too the other night...I didn't have to blow dry his butt though :) L*O*L!

Tracy said...

Why didn't he just change his pants?? Although I am guilty of getting something on myself early in the morning, wetting it to get it off, and then BLOWDRYING it. FUNNY!