Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Its Ours!!!

I know I said I would try to give you an update this weekend if I had time. So as you can pretty much guess, I was way to busy. (If you can't, here's your sign.) Everything went very well. We are officially the proud new owners of a big old house. We also no longer own the house we are in. That is a bit of a weird feeling. I almost feel like I should be paying rent. We told the new owner we would be out in two weeks, but we are trying to get out much sooner. Thankfully, Al has his weeks off and has some time to move things. He took a lot over last night. I fear I am probably going to have to try to get a few days off here and there to get things in order.

The boys started some demolition this weekend. We had to tear out steps so the electrical could be buried to the garage. Heaven for bid Al does not have the proper wattage for his domain. The results are good though. I will be getting a deck in place of the steps. Plus, he will eventually be able to hide in the garage again. I won't have to worry about him not fitting so well in the dog house. :o)

Have a terrific Tuesday!

6 comments:

Lori said...

good luck with your move and getting unpacked and settled

Jamie said...

Yeah, I am happy for you guys!! Good luck and we will have to stop by when you get settled!!

Tracy said...

I saw your new house! What are you going to do with ALL THAT SPACE?!?! Have fun Miah and I am very happy for you!

Tess said...

Congrats on the new house!! Awesome! We will have to stop by sometime and check it out!!

First Time Mommy said...

CONGRATS on the new house!! How exciting! Sounds like you guys have lots of projects to do there :)! Can't wait to see some pictures! I'm sure you'll be moved in and settled in in no time.

Have a great day!

TO BECOME said...

I am so happy for you. I am thankful you have your new home and I pray you and your family will have many minutes, hours,days,months,years in it to live as a happy family. I know you have been very busy. Be happy and I am so glad I left that note on your blog that day. I have enjoyed knowing you. connie from Texas