Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Movie quote answers

Those may have been a little to hard. Paula got the most right, however I don't think her answers should count. She has esp. I have to declare Jamie the winner, sorry Paula.




  1. "I'm picking out a thermos for you." ~ The Jerk
  2. "Littering and....? Littering and....?" ~Super Troopers
  3. "Popeye's chicken is the shiznit!" ~Little Nicky"
  4. "I'll have two faces." ~Big Man on Campus
  5. "Momma says the alligators are ornery because they have all them teeth and no toothbrush." ~Waterboy
  6. "Sir, one more outburst out of you and I will strangle you with my microphone wire." ~The Wedding Singer
  7. "Shake and bake!" ~Talladaga Nights
  8. "I was Joan of Arc in my last life." ~Coming to America
  9. "Perhaps you and Larry will join us for the consumption of mass quantities this weekend... we will ignite our new flame pit and char some mammal flesh for you." ~Coneheads
  10. "My feelings would be best expressed in a monologue from the made for tv movie Sybill starring a young miss Sally Field." ~Superstar

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Gee thanks!! I think!

Kerrie said...

Um - I've never seen one of those movies. Wowza!