Tuesday, May 1, 2007

So comfy



My sleepy little boy. Recently, he has found a new sleeping position. I guess it must be comfortable. He rolls on his side and sticks his feet through the bars. Chopper is also happy. It makes his toes much easier to lick. :o)

Yesterday, I was folding laundry, and Colter kept pulling on the basket. I thought he just wanted to help, but I soon realized he was trying to pull himself up. I wanted to give him something that wouldn't move when he pulled on it, so I set him by the coffee table. That was to tall, and he just wound up with his face hitting the side. Last night before bed, I had him sitting in his crib. He has this piano type toy on one end and he was playing with it. I was busy getting things ready for the morning and I checked on him to make sure he was okay. He was trying to pull himself up using that toy. Again, not sturdy enough. I think today, I will get my big 'ole butt in the laundry basket and see if he can do it. If nothing else, may be it will encourage him. May be he will be walking along furniture soon.

I do not have a walker for him, because there just isn't room in our house. However, my sister-n-law still has my nephews, so I told her when we move to the "new" house, I would buy it from her. Who knows, I may not need it by then.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, that is so precious! What a little doll!!

First Time Mommy said...

Sounds like Colter will be walking along things in no time :)! He is such a cutie..LOVE the picture! :)

Have a great one!

Tracy said...

LOVE, LOVE sleeping babies!! It makes me smile...much bigger when they are MY children sleeping but Colter sure looks peaceful!

Kerrie said...

Such a sweet picture of Colter. I LOVE Chopper there to lick Colter's toes. So cute!