Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Missing endangered?

I am going to try this again. I don't think I am liking this automatic save business. It has somehow managed to delete my post three different times now. Ugh! Hopefully, this will be it, or I am giving up for today.

Original post.....

I am not sure what is going on around here, but I think it is a conspiracy. Everyone must have got together this weekend and decided it would be great to write a whole bunch of posts. Just to make my head spin. I am not a speed reader people!

I am a little concerned about my halftime buzzer. I have not heard a peep out of him yet this morning. My pal, Kerrie, is not as fond of him as I am, and I fear she may have done something to him. If I do not hear from him by this time tomorrow, I am going to have to file a missing endangered report on him. In the mean time, please keep an eye out for him. His last known contact was approximately 24 hours ago, with the suspect, aka Kerrie. To view footage of his last known moments, and to view the suspect, click
here. If you have any information on the buzzer, or have seen the suspect acting suspiciously, contact your local authorities. Please, do not approach the suspect, as she may be armed with a very rabid cat, and/or other misc weapons.

Be safe!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't view Kerrie's video until I get home...I don't think it'd be appropriate to actually sit at my desk and laugh out loud in this office building, because if the video is anything like her other videos...I will laugh out loud.

In response to your comment on my blog, I don't mind you reading and commenting on my blog. I've wandered over to yours a few times, but I have always thought it was weird leaving comments for people I don't know, but I'm getting over that quickly.

And about the bread in the fridge...there's only 2 of us that eat bread at our house, so in order to help it last longer, we put it in the fridge. And it's Florida. It's humid almost all the time. I have the A/C turn off at the house during the day while we're at work, so then the moistness would get to the bread, and well, you can probably imagine what happens to moist bread sitting in a hot/humid house. Yuck!! But we solved the problem!

First Time Mommy said...

I'm with you on the automatic save. Not sure if I like it or not. Why couldn't they have just left it alone? :)

I hope you find your "halftime buzzer". Hopefully he hasn't met an untimely fate..maybe he decided it was time to move. He should have told you if that was the case so you wouldn't worry so much :) LOL!

Have a great day!!

Jamie said...

I sure hope you find your halftime buzzer! You are so funny!

Jamie said...

Miah~ will you please email me!
jamiek@rapidnet.com

Tracy said...

That has to be the FUNNIEST POST I have read all day!! I last saw the suspect fleeing to the Sioux Falls area...be on the lookout!!

Lori said...

Miah, I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog address:
http://lorisblogspace.blogspot.com

Kerrie said...

Now that was funny!

Kerrie said...

PS: I've got my fingers crossed for West Nile. :)