Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!

I know I am a little late, but you know the old saying. "Better late than never!"

To my mom, my mother-n-law, all the mom's in blogger land, soon to be mom's, acting mom's and future mom's..........

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!


You are all wonderful, beautiful, strong, admirable women.


I guess you could say that this year was my first "official" mother's day. It was a wonderful day. The furniture that Al got me was my early mother's day gift. We didn't do much of anything on Sunday. Al had to work on the floors at the new house and I had to get to Sam's for diapers and formula. The best part of my day was the end. While Colter was winding down for bed, I let him hang out with me in mommy & daddy's bed. We got some quality snuggle time and I couldn't have asked for a better way to end my day.

5 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Miah, thank you for taking the time to come over and wish me a happy mother's day. I love my children and grandchildren and great grand children so much. I am so blessed to be called, Mother, mama,mom,grandma,granny,.They are all words dear to my heart and they come from people who have made my life so blest. Oh, well, I can keep talking when I start about my children.
Sounds like you had a real Mother's Day. You were a Mom in every since of the word. Making a home is a great thing. I hope you days are great ones day by day. connie from Texas

Lori said...

Happy belated Mothers Day to you too!
Sounds like you had a nice day!

Jamie said...

There is nothing better than snuggle time. :)

Just remember....if you ever need a break I will take Colter for you....WHAT A CUTIE!! Thanks for stopping by on Friday!

First Time Mommy said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Glad you had an enjoyable one!!

Have a great day!

Kerrie said...

You've been a mom for years. You're more of a mother to Tanner than his own mother is most of the time. Take the credit - you deserve it.