Thursday, May 3, 2007

I got nothin'

Sounds like a line from Seinfeld. It probably is. It must have escaped from the vault. Yo-Yo ma. Ive got nothin' to write about today. But guess what?! I am going to torture you with my thoughts anyway. Lucky you!

What you would do for a living if you could do absolutely anything you wanted too. If there was nothing holding you back, no limitations.

I really like my job, and have always been interested in law enforcement. If their were no limits, I may have been a detective. However, if I could do anything I wanted, I would be a cast member on Mad Tv, or Saturday night live. And I would own a huge piece of land somewhere, where I would take in animals that were not wanted and let them live out there days there. It would be the greatest pet sanctuary in the universe.

In case you didn't know, I am a huge animal lover. Dogs are my favorite, because they are always excited to see you and love you no matter what you do, who you are, what you look like or where you have been.

So what would you do?

5 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

If I could do anything I think I would be one of those CSI people or a probabtion officer. I was going to school for Criminal Justice quite a while ago but switched my major about a year and a half into it. I just assumed I wouldn't be good at it :). But being a CSI person would be kinda neat except for all the blood and gore!

I too LOVE animals and you are so right about dogs. They always are so excited to see you when you get home...I enjoy that a lot especially after a hard day!

Have a good one!!

Jamie said...

I agree with Erin...I would be a CSI person. Not in this town because nothing interesting happens (that is a good thing since we live here).

I am also a dog lover! You just can not go wrong with a dog.

Tracy said...

I would be a NICU nurse. I love babies and would enjoy taking care of them and seeing them overcome all odds when they are born so early. I have also thought about being a vet but I don't think I could put animals to sleep.

Tracy said...

OH-and I would live in Hawaii I think...or at least someplace warm ALL THE TIME. NO more of this South Dakota weather!

Kerrie said...

Hmm, I'm not sure. I think I would like to be a Cosmetology Instructor. I think that would be right up my alley.